How to use: (video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjRcTFxrf3k)
1. If there's a download button for the video on the page, then just click it and the download will start
2. If there's no download button, but an embedded video players is present, then:
- Wait until the page is fully loaded
- Click the play button (an red download icon should appear at the top if the video was extracted from the player)
- If it didn't work then click the pause button
- If it didn't work try hitting play and pause a couple of times
- If the above didn't work, then it's not possible to extract the video on this page
3. Once the file is downloaded, go to file manager is app and click the video. MX player or BS player should be installed for the best performance and file format support.
• Integrated web browser
• Fully featured download manager with pause/resume/remove and connection lost handling capabilities
• Fully featured file manager for easy video access and manipulation
• External browser support
• 100% free
• Can I download YuTube videos?
No! Downloading from YouTube is forbidden by their Terms of Service. Please don't ask about YT support, because we can't add it.
• How can I play the downloaded videos?
Install “MX player” or “BS player”, then click the video in the file manager in the FVD app. A window will appear with and video app to select. Select the downloaded video player.
• Which file format are supported?
All formats are supported if you use the recommended video players. However it’s best to use MP4 and M3U8 for video files, MP3 for music.
NOTE. Downloading files that are protected by copyright is prohibited and regulated by the laws of the country where you live. We assume no responsibility for any misuse of this application.
### YouTube is not supported due to their Terms of Service ###